Adding a custom block to the pipeline
- Create a new pipeline or open an existing pipeline.
- Add a custom block by clicking on the
Custom button from the list of block types available.
Custom button is visible at the bottom of the main section or when hovering over the divider between two blocks.
- Specify the language for your block (Python and SQL currently supported). For custom Python blocks, use the
- Specify the color for your block. The colors are a way to visually identify or organize your custom blocks (e.g. The block will have this color in the dependency tree.) and do not affect how they are run.
- After clicking on the color from the dropdown menu, a new custom block should appear in your pipeline.
- You can rearrange the blocks by clicking on the block header and dragging it to another position in the pipeline.