For standard pipelines (not currently supported in integration or streaming pipelines), you can save the output of a block that has been run as a CSV file. Note that there may be limitations for saving very large block outputs (e.g. greater than 200 mb).
There are two places to save the block output as a CSV file:
- In the Pipeline Editor page after successfully running a block
- After a block has been successfully run, click the
Saveicon in the block output footer.
- In the Block Runs table after a block run has successfully completed
- The Block Runs table can be found by going to a pipeline’s
Runssection (found in left navigation sidebar) of the Pipeline Detail page and clicking the
Block runstab or clicking the
See block runs (X)link under the
Block runscolumn of the Pipeline Runs table.
- Go to the far right of the Block Runs table and click the
Savebutton under the